Financial Accountant Job VacancyJobs and Careers 03:30
Our client a credit reporting agency is looking to recruit an accountant.
He/she will be responsible for overall general ledger accounting for the Rwanda business entity and to ensure that the accounting data is captured correctly and in conformity with the accounting policies for the group.
The suitable candidate Must be a Rwandan National and should be able to speak fluent English and French.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of general ledger accounts for the company.
- Ensuring proper accounting procedures are adhered to and that all accounting information is captured.
- Complete bank reconciliations and ensure they are up to date with each month.
- Updating and maintaining accurate assets registers for the Rwanda Office.
- Maintaining a fixed asset schedule to account for purchases, disposal and depreciation of fixed assets.
- To ensure that depreciation is been posted correctly and consistently.
- Assist in balance sheet reconciliations and confirm the accuracy of the balances contained therein.
- Preparing audit schedules, confirmations for use during the auditing process.
- Providing all necessary support by handling all audit queries for the Rwanda office.
- To ensure that all inter-company transactions are captured on a continuous basis .
- Ensuring that monthly accounting procedures are adhered to and that all accounting information is captured.
- To maintain the accounts payables ledgers for the office and ensure that these are accurately maintained.
- Continuously reviewing the receivables for the companies and ensuring they are accurately maintained.
- Ensure clients are invoiced correctly and the amounts invoiced are collected promptly and updated in the receivables ledgers correctly as required.
- Maintain and determine the specific accounts that need approval for bad debts provisioning.
- Prepare the monthly payroll in good time and ensure all employee statutory deductions are paid before due dates.
- Ensure total compliance with regard to all tax payments and filings as required by the law.
- Ensuring that all statutory deductions are made and payments done in good time as per the local legislation.
- Tracking the tax and statutory deductions payments and advising management on exceptional cases.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Must have completed CPA II
- Three years or more of relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of financial accounting and business management skills.
- Good understanding of corporate finance procedures.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
Monthly gross salary: USD. 991 -1,100
Deadline: 30th Oct 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.