Finance Manager Job in Vacancy (400K)Jobs and Careers 03:49
Our client, a holding company in South Sudan is looking to fill the position of a Finance Manager to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
The role involves implementation of the holding company’s financial policies and providing adequate support in managing the financial function for the group.
The ideal candidate MUST have above 10 years experience in financial management, accounting and reporting in a multicultural set up.
He/She MUST be willing to relocate to Juba, South Sudan.
- Manage all financial activities of the finance department including therein the subsidiaries and associates.
- Ensure that the MIS and any accounting database / records are maintained up to date and accurately with regard to transactions.
- Ensure proper documentation and storage of the group’s financial records.
- Maintain an up-to-date Fixed Assets / Investment Register and ensure that the assets are safeguarded.
- Safeguard the Company’s financial resources.
- Liaise with Government authorities regarding Costing, Taxes and other Government Dues.
- Ensure all Company’s properties are insured with an insurance company.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Finance Management and Accounting or relevant field.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in financial management, accounting and reporting.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- High integrity and a good understanding of financial reporting.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 400,000 (Approx. 4,000 USD) plus benefits
Deadline: 14th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.