Finance Manager Job in KenyaJobs and Careers 03:40
Our client operate passenger transport business with a hub in Kisumu. Their route network covers western part of Kenya, and continues to expand.
They are looking for a results-oriented Finance Manager to join our team and enhance effectiveness of the department within dynamics of growth and new avenues of business.
The suitable candidate should be able to successfully actualize the following job description.
Key Result Areas for Measuring Performance
1. Management of financial risks
2. Performance of direct-report staff
3. Quality and timeliness of financial reports
4. Customer satisfaction
5. Growth in company business
- Maintain prudent accounting systems with adequate checks & balances to address financial risks inherent in the business operations.
- Define and maintain effective finance management policies in line with business dynamics.
- Provide financial factors to be considered in fare establishments and reviews.
- Maintain franchisee accounts and payments
- Implement and maintain performance management system for direct-reporting staff
- Prepare and submit monthly finance reports
- Manage preparation and submission of statutory reports
- Manage the company treasury.
- Prepare and present annual budgets
Decisions & Authority
1. Work assignments for direct-report staff.
2. Addition and/or disengagement of direct staff following relevant policies and annual plan
3. Leave schedule for direct-reporting staff
4. Purchase and expense approvals for Finance Department as per relevant financial management policies
Qualifications & Skills
- A University degree that covers business management
- CPA (K)
- Leadership skills
- Performance management skills
- Customer service skills
- Operation of accounting packages – Quickbooks, Acpac, and Sage
- MS Desktop application skills – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For consideration send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th October 2016.
At this stage do not attach certificates.
You will be sent a standard application form with directions as to the next steps.