Customer Service Officer Job VacancyJobs and Careers 03:55
Summary: The Customer Service Officer will be responsible for managing and processing all sales orders, as well as handling all back office processes relating to the sales process.
Main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Handling customer enquiries, checking product availability; processing orders and monitoring merchandise and raw material stock availability.
- Working closely with the country Distributor, assisting in providing product information to ensure that there is a seamless interface between the customers, the company’s Construction Chemicals, and the Distributor. Act as 1st point of contact for the Distributor for all aspects related to dealing with customers and the company’s Construction Chemicals range
- Proactively managing client accounts and where possible assist customers in resolving account queries.
- Assisting the Country Sales Manager and sales in team by developing and submitting quotations, raising invoices, and following up on these.
- Assisting Country Sales Manager with forecasting of raw material stocks, and guide Distributor in maintaining sufficient in-country merchandise stock levels.
- Responsibility for raising of Purchase Orders with suppliers, and with the company’s Affiliates, getting approval for the same, and follow up on delivery and clearance at Port where necessary.
Requirements / Qualifications
- A relevant tertiary qualification in sales, logistics, supply chain or business administration would be preferred.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role (with similar responsibilities) is required.
- An ability to speak and write fluent English is a must, whereas some Swahili, though not essential would be an advantage
- Willingness to work outdoors, and work in a production / warehouse environment is required.
- Computer literacy, including MS Office and SAP is necessary.
If you meet the above criteria, send your detailed CV stating your qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.