Credit Controller Job in KenyaJobs and Careers 06:02
The Role: To coordinate the debts of existing creditors and ultimately managing all money borrowed or owed to the business.
Handle the collection of finances and the resolution of account queries, raising sales invoices and issuing credit notes.
Manage debt recovery, build and maintain close links with all customers, ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
Reports to: The Company Accountant.
- Check customer’s credit ratings with banks
- Set up the terms and conditions of credit
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Negotiate re-payment plans
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolve queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Post and allocate daily receipts to accounting systems
- Provide accounts information to internal departments
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Competence in Microsoft Office products, XL and accounting software programmes
- Prior experience with systems including invoice discounting
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Degree in business or relevant field, with at least 3 years experience in an FMCG environment
Qualified candidates to send their CV only stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.