Administrative Assistant Job in KenyaJobs and Careers 03:48
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Administrative Assistant position for one of our clients.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and front office support to staff so as to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing office support services, serve the clients, the staff and other company stakeholders to ensure that nothing is hindering the workflow.
Key Result Areas
- Supply the staff with stationery on a weekly basis and when needed;
- Appropriately and in a timely and efficient manner, triages incoming and outgoing calls and visitors to other staff and follows up within adequate timeframes so that guests are not kept waiting unnecessarily;
- Receives company packages, ensures delivery to appropriate staff and ensures dispatch of company mails while recording all entries;
- Ensures the cleanliness and tidiness of the front office and the meeting rooms as well;
- Keeps immediate supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts and problems identified/potential problems and recommends corrective actions to immediate supervisor;
- Receive visitors and other company stakeholders pleasantly and professionally, thereafter direct them appropriately;
- In liaison with the Office Administrator coordinate the purchase of toiletries and office stationery to the Head office and branches as well;
- Receive and register mails sent in from branches and the head office;
- Ensure Delivery of and dispatch of tenders, cheques and other company mails to the intended recipient; and
- Any other assignment as may be required of her from time to time.
- A Diploma in business studies;
- At least 1 year experience in a similar function;
- Excellent knowledge of office administration in a busy office; and
- Good MS office skills.
- Strong customer service skills;
- Flexibility with a strong aptitude to maintain continuity of work in an environment that has constant interruptions;
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize assignments and meet strict deadlines;
- Attentive to detail and able to display high emotional intelligence and professionalism when dealing with visitors and possess telephone etiquette;
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values; and
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 12th September 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking “Administrative Assistant” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted