Administrative Assistant Job in KenyaJobs and Careers 03:37
Lamline is a real estate and property development company that is currently recruiting for the following position.
Overall Job Function: Reporting to the Business Manager, the real estate administrative assistant supports Business Manager in the day-to-day management of real estate assets, stores and logistics.
- Answer telephones and take messages; distribute incoming mail.
- Operate scanners, facsimile machines and photocopiers; create documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Complete expense reports and other accounting forms.
- Answer routine inquiries from clients, agents and brokers.
- Provide clerical support to agents and brokers during the sales process.
- Perform marketing tasks to help sell homes and fill vacant rental properties.
- Creating advertisements, posting photos and videos of available properties, producing brochures and fliers, planning open house events, scheduling property tours and answering questions about advertised properties
- Gather information about people who are interested in buying or selling properties.
- Collecting and recording rent payments, creating work orders for maintenance technicians or building supervisors, scheduling tours for prospective tenants, paying utility bills and other property expenses, photocopying lease agreements and forwarding tenant complaints to the property manager.
- Prepare the eviction paperwork.
- Diploma in Business administration/Secretarial
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Excellent computer Skills
- good writing skills, strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills both oral & written
- Good inter-personal & team playing skills are vital
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title and reference number on the subject line, on or before 5:00PM on Tuesday, 4 October, 2016.