2 Data Assistants Jobs in KenyaJobs and Careers 03:45
The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Population and Gender Based Violence and Human Rights programs.
ICRH has vacancies for the following positions;
Data Assistant (2 Posts)
- Diploma in Information Technology or Computer related field
- Experience in data management an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and work under pressure with minimum supervision
Full job descriptions are accessible on our website:http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 16th September 2016, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.