UHURU/ RUTO’s Government reduces MINISTRIES from 44 to 18 – Here is the FULL LISTNews 06:58
Thursday, the 18th of April 2013 - President Uhuru Kenyatta has today unveiled the 18 Ministry structure through which the Jubilee Government hopes to execute its policies.
The 18-members Cabinet will mark a great change from the 44-member one that was in effect under the Grand Coalition Government. It’s also 4 Ministries less than the one it was earlier reported that Uhuru and Ruto were considering forming.
Here is the new structure;
1. Ministry of Interior & Coordination of National Government.
2. Ministry of Devolution & Planning.
3. Ministry of Defence.
4. Foreign Affairs.
5. Education (composed of the Department of Education & Department of Science & Technology)
6. The National Treasury
8. Transport & Infrastructure
9. Environment, Water & Natural Resource
10. Land, Housing & Urban Development.
11. Information, Communication & Technology
12. Sports, Culture & Arts.
13. Labour, Social Security and Services.
14. Energy and Petroleum.
15. Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries
16. Industrialization and Enterprise Development.
17. Commerce and Tourism
The Kenyan DAILY POST