Prayers for UHURU KENYATTA and WILLIAM RUTO – A MUST READEditor's Choice 03:39
Ecclesiastes 3:1 (Good News Bible): “Everything that happens in this world happens at the time God chooses!”
· 2) Psalms 27:1-8, 11-14 (Good News Bible): “The LORD is my light and my salvation; I will fear no one. The LORD protects me from all danger; I will never be afraid. When evil people attack me and try to kill me, they stumble and fall.
· Even if a whole army surrounds me, I will not be afraid; even if enemies attack me, I will still trust God. I have asked the LORD for one thing; one thing only do I want: to live in the LORD’s house all my life, to marvel there at his goodness, and to ask for his guidance.
· In times of trouble he will shelter me; he will keep me safe in his Temple and make me secure on a high rock. So I will triumph over my enemies around me. With shouts of joy I will offer sacrifices in his Temple; I will sing, I will praise the LORD.
· Hear me, LORD, when I call to you! Be merciful and answer me! When you said, “Come and worship me,” I answered, “I will come, LORD; don’t hide yourself from me!”
· Teach me, LORD, what you want me to do, and lead me along a safe path, because I have many enemies. Don’t abandon me to my enemies, who attack me with lies and threats.
· I know that I will live to see the LORD’s goodness in this present life. Trust in the LORD. Have faith, do not despair. Trust in the LORD!”
· 3) Psalms 30:1-2, 4-8, 10-12 (Good News Bible): “I praise you, because you have saved me and kept my enemies from gloating over me. I cried to you for help, O LORD my God, and you healed me.
· Sing praise to the LORD, all his faithful people! Remember what the Holy One has done, and give him thanks! His anger lasts only a moment, his goodness for a lifetime. Tears may flow in the night, but joy comes in the morning.
· I felt secure and said to myself, “I will never be defeated.” You were good to me, LORD; you protected me like a mountain fortress. But then you hid yourself from me, and I was afraid. I called to you, LORD; I begged for your help.
· Hear me, LORD, and be merciful! Help me, LORD! You have changed my sadness into a joyful dance; you have taken away my sorrow and surrounded me with joy.
· So I will not be silent; I will sing praise to you. LORD, you are my God; I will give you thanks forever!”
· 4) Psalms 31:1-8, 14-24 (Good News Bible): “I come to you, LORD, for protection; never let me be defeated. You are a righteous God; save me, I pray! Hear me! Save me now! Be my refuge to protect me; my defence to save me.
· You are my refuge and defence; guide me and lead me as you have promised. Keep me safe from the trap that has been set for me; shelter me from danger.
· I place myself in your care. You will save me, LORD; you are a faithful God. You hate those who worship false gods, but I trust in you.
· I will be glad and rejoice because of your constant love. You see my suffering; you know my trouble. You have not let my enemies capture me; you have given me freedom to go where I wish.
· But my trust is in you, O LORD; you are my God. I am always in your care; save me from my enemies, from those who persecute me.
· Look on your servant with kindness; save me in your constant love. I call to you, LORD; don’t let me be disgraced. May the wicked be disgraced; may they go silently down to the world of the dead.
· Silence those liars – all the proud and arrogant who speak with contempt about the righteous. How wonderful are the good things you keep for those who honour you! Everyone knows how good you are, how securely you protect those who trust you.
· You hide them in the safety of your presence from the plots of others; in a safe shelter you hide them from the insults of their enemies. Praise the LORD! How wonderfully he showed his love for me when I was surrounded and attacked!
· I was afraid and thought that he had driven me out of his presence. But he heard my cry, when I called to him for help.
· Love the LORD, all his faithful people. The LORD protects the faithful, but punishes the proud as they deserve. Be strong, be courageous, all you that hope in the LORD!”
· 5) Psalms 33:1-22 (Good News Bible): “All you that are righteous, shout for joy for what the LORD has done; praise him, all you that obey him. Give thanks to the LORD with harps; sing to him with stringed instruments.
· Sing a new song to him, play the harp with skill, and shout for joy! The words of the LORD are true and all his works are dependable.
· The LORD loves what is righteous and just; his constant love fills the earth. The LORD created the heavens by his command, the sun, moon, and stars by his spoken word.
· He gathered all the seas into one place; he shut up the ocean depths in storerooms. Worship the LORD, all the earth! Honour him, all peoples of the world!
· When he spoke, the world was created; at his command everything appeared. The LORD frustrates the purposes of the nations; he keeps them from carrying out their plans.
· But his plans endure forever; his purposes last eternally. Happy is the nation whose God is the LORD; happy are the people he has chosen for his own!
· The LORD looks down from heaven and sees the whole human race. From where he rules, he looks down on all who live on earth. He forms all their thoughts and knows everything they do.
· A king does not win because of his powerful army; a soldier does not triumph because of his strength. War horses are useless for victory; their great strength cannot save.
· The LORD watches over those who obey him, those who trust in his constant love. He saves them from death; he keeps them alive in times of famine.
· We put our hope in the LORD; he is our protector and our help. We are glad because of him; we trust in his holy name. May your constant love be with us, LORD, as we put our hope in you!”
· 6) Psalms 34:1-22 (Good News Bible): “I will always thank the LORD; I will never stop praising him. I will praise him for what he has done; may all who are oppressed listen and be glad!
· Proclaim with me the LORD’s greatness; let us praise his name together! I prayed to the LORD, and he answered me; he freed me from all my fears.
· The oppressed look to him and are glad; they will never be disappointed. The helpless call to him, and he answers; he saves them from all their troubles.
· His angel guards those who honour the LORD and rescues them from danger. Find out for yourself how good the LORD is. Happy are those who find safety with him.
· Honour the LORD, all his people; those who obey him have all they need. Even lions go hungry for lack of food, but those obey the LORD lack nothing good.
· Come, my young friends, and listen to me, and I will teach you to honour the LORD. Would you like to enjoy life? Do you want long life and happiness?
· Then hold back from speaking evil and from telling lies. Turn away from evil and do good; strive for peace with all your heart.
· The LORD watches over the righteous and listens to their cries; but he opposes those who do evil, so that when they die, they are soon forgotten.
· The righteous call to the LORD, and he listens; he rescues them from all their troubles. The LORD is near to those who are discouraged; he saves those who have lost all hope.
· Good people suffer many troubles, but the LORD saves them from them all; the LORD preserves them completely; not one of their bones is broken.
· Evil will kill the wicked; those who hate the righteous will be punished. The LORD will save his people; those who go to him for protection will be spared!”
· 7) Psalms 66:1-17, 20 (Good News Bible): “Praise God with shouts of joy, all people! Sing to the glory of his name; offer him glorious praise!
· Say to God, “How wonderful are the things you do! Your power is so great that your enemies bow down in fear before you. Everyone on earth worships you; they sing praises to you, they sing praises to your name.”
· Come and see what God has done, his wonderful acts for mankind. He changed the sea into dry land; our ancestors crossed the river on foot. There we rejoiced because of what he did.
· He rules forever by his might and keeps his eyes on the nations. Let no rebels rise against him. Praise our God, all nations; let your praise be heard.
· He has kept us alive and has not allowed us to fall. You have put us to the test, God; as silver is purified by fire so you have tested us.
· You let us fall into a trap and placed heavy burden on our backs. You let our enemies trample over us; we went through fire and flood, but now you have brought us to a place of safety.
· I will bring burnt offerings to your house; I will offer you what I promised. I will give you what I said I would when I was in trouble.
· I will offer sheep to be burnt on the altar; I will sacrifice bulls and goats, and the smoke will go up to the sky. Come and listen, all who honour God, and I will tell you what he has done for me.
· I cried to him for help; I praised him with songs. I praise God, because he did not reject my prayer or keep back his constant love from me!”
· 8) Psalms 150:1-6 (Good News Bible): “Praise the LORD! Praise God in his Temple! Praise his strength in heaven! Praise him for the mighty things he has done. Praise his supreme greatness.
· Praise him with trumpets. Praise him with harps and lyres. Praise him with drums and dancing. Praise him with harps and flutes.
· Praise him with cymbals. Praise him with loud cymbals. Praise the LORD, all living creatures! Praise the LORD!”
· Long live the fourth President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta a.k.a. Son of MAU MAU freedom fighters and MAU MAU detainees a.k.a. Son of Ngina!!
· Long live the Deputy President of the Republic of Kenya William Samoei Kipchirchir arap Ruto a.k.a. Son of Sarah!!
· Long live the supreme people of Kenya!! Long live the Supreme Court of Kenya!! Long live Kenya!! Praise be to the Most High God Almighty; and may His name be praised forever and ever – Amen!! Nothing to add: Enough said! Everything is in black and white. Alluta Continua.