Intelligent QUOTES by MWALIMU DIDA………Presidential DebateEntertainment News 15:47
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - Yesterday during the Presidential debate, first timer Mwalimu Mohammed Abduba Dida stole the show and turned out to be the king of the Presidential debates according to social media.
The learned teacher however made several quotes which the common Mwananchi can associate with and as he made the closing statement, he urged Kenyans to choose the best candidate come March 4th General elections.
Below are the quotable quotes from Mwalimu Dida during yesterday's Presidential debate:
1. "A society that chooses Waititu over Jimnah has a problem".
2. Years after being in Government we are still fighting jiggers and Learning to wash hands.
3. Somebody with a PhD in electricity will spend the night in the dark but a class 8 drop-out will fix it the next morning.
4. Its true, when KANU ate, we got the crumbs, these people even lick the plates!
5. Kwani who is the government?
6. I just expanded my class from 40 children to 40 million Kenyans.
7. 4 out of 5 have left the party, and you say you practice social democracy?
8. If your football team fails to score, you can't just change their kit and expect to score.
9. Don't eat too much Githeri, leave room for water and air.
10. 20 years ago teachers were very important but today every child has a lawyer
11. We don't dwell on the weaknesses of each one of us...I am not asking you to vote for me, vote for the best.
The Kenyan DAILY POST